If you are bored of your carpets or your wooden floors have lost their natural beauty, why not try luxury vinyl flooring from Vusta Flooring? Vinyl floors offer you all the texture and elegance of a wooden floor but at a much more affordable price. They are also much easier to install, and as experts in vinyl flooring, we thought we would share some handy tips on how to install your vinyl floors.
Make sure your subfloor is prepped and ready for the vinyl floor installation:
- Make sure all lacquer and paint has been thoroughly removed from the sub floor
- The subfloor needs to be clean and even with all visible cracks repaired.
- A very important aspect is the temperature of the room. It must be kept at a constant temperature for 24 hours prior to installing your vinyl floor.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Don’t turn on any under floor heating in the room for at least two days after installation
- Don’t put any furniture back in the room for at least four hours so your floor can cure fully
- Do roll the floor with our Vusta Flooring roller after installation when using the Pressure Sensitive Adhesive WP20 by Vusta
- Do invest in our complete Vusta Flooring maintenance kit to keep your floor protected and looking fantastic for years to come
Whether you want to install vinyl floors in your home, office, or commercial property, Vusta Flooring are sure to have the perfect product for you. The versatility of our vinyl floors combined with its affordability makes it an ideal choice for almost any room. For more information or to find out where your nearest stockist is, fill in the online enquiry form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Vusta Flooring. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of Vusta Flooring, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.